You can report on any of your asset and vulnerability data from the Cisco Vulnerability Management platform by using one of the following methods:
Exporting Your Vulnerability and Asset Data as a CSV
- Navigate to the bottom of the right-hand sidebar, and select Export this view.
- Asset extracts will be downloaded immediately. Vulnerability and fixes exports will be processed in the background. You will receive an email with a link to extract the CSV once completed. More information about CSV exports and available options can be found here.
Note: You can increase the UI Asset Export limit to 500k by contacting your assigned CX representative to enable the setting. This change impacts the download behavior as the of export request is processed in the background and then an email link is sent to extract the file as a GZIP.
Please note that your data can also be exported via the API.
Sharing a Link to Your View
- Select Link to this view.
- A direct link of your current view will appear that you can easily share with others within your organization.
Exporting and Sharing Dashboard Reports
High-level dashboard reports showing vulnerability remediation and risk exposure over time can also be generated for sharing.
- On the Dashboard page, select a View Report icon within an asset group.
- A report will appear, showing various remediation and risk exposure information related to that specific asset group.
The report can be exported and shared at your discretion with your team.
More information on dashboard reports can be found here.