You can report on any of your asset and vulnerability data from the Kenna platform by using one of the following methods:
Exporting your vulnerability and asset data as a CSV
- Navigate to the bottom of the right-hand sidebar, and select Export this view.
- Your data will begin downloading as a CSV file and will be available in minutes.
Please note that your data can also be exported via the API.
Sharing a link to your view
- Select Link to this view.
- A direct link of your current view will appear that you can easily share with others within your organization.
Exporting & sharing dashboard reports
High-level dashboard reports showing vulnerability remediation and risk exposure over time can also be generated for sharing.
- On the Dashboard tab, select a View Report icon within an asset group.
- A report will appear, showing various remediation and risk exposure information related to that specific asset group.
The report can be exported and shared at your discretion with your team.
More information on dashboard reports can be found here.