Cherwell Ticketing is a very configurable application that requires setup from Kenna's Support team in order to successfully create the connector.
Before emailing the Support team, follow these steps:
- Add the Cherwell connector from the Connectors page in Kenna
- Get your Business Object Schema from your Cherwell instance (instructions for that can be found on Cherwell's help page)
- For each field that you want to see exposed in the Kenna Create Ticket dialogue, specify:
- The display name for the field you'd like to see in Kenna
- The Cherwell code name for the field
- The dropdown choices (if the field is a dropdown)
- Email all of this to firstname.lastname@example.org
From there, Support will configure your Cherwell connector and then you will be able to successfully create tickets using the "Create Service Ticket" button.