Security Tool/Vulnerability Scanner Connectors
We provide the ability to natively ingest asset and vulnerability data from a wide range of existing security tools/scanning systems. This section contains information on the officially-supported systems that we can connect to.
- Getting data into Kenna without a connector
- Cherwell Ticketing Connector
- Setting up the Kenna Virtual Tunnel
- Setting Up the Kenna Agent
- Kenna Data Importer (JSON Connector)
- Tenable IO / cloud.tenable.com
- Tenable SecurityCenter
- Acunetix API Connector
- Veracode API Connector
- BlackDuck Hub Connector
- QualysGuard Vulnerability Management
- ServiceNow CMDB Connector
- How can Kenna access scanners protected by IP Filtering?
- What is a connector?
- How can Kenna connect to security applications or on-premise tools that are protected by a firewall?
- Rapid7 Nexpose Enterprise
- Tripwire IP360
- WhiteHat Sentinel