The Kenna Security Rest API expands what is possible with the Kenna Security Platform:
- Import Vulnerabilities from tools not yet supported by a Kenna Connector
- Import Asset meta data from CMDB sources to improve reporting and remediation Risk Meter accuracy
- Automate common Kenna tasks like setting Asset Priorities
- Integrate user management tasks by scripting within IAM tools
- Pull summary data into existing reporting dashboards
- Create workflows for Risk Acceptance of vulnerabilites
The API utilizes JSON as the data exchange format but certain exports of data can be generated in XML format.
For more information our RESTful API, please see: https://api.kennasecurity.com.